Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

He is the Gift



The past week, the mission has been emphasizing an initiative known as “He is the Gift.” We’ve been given different pass-along cards for the holiday season, and we’ve been showing everyone a 3-minute video on christmas.mormon.org. The whole thing is truly meant to help everyone remember the meaning of Christmas, and, more importantly, to share that gift with those around them. I would encourage all of you to take a few minutes out of the day to watch the video and to share it with somebody else.


Ray has been out of town, so I do not have any updates on him for this week.


The weather has been warming up, oddly enough. Today, the thermostat read 10 degrees Celsius, which is roughly 50 degrees Farenheit. A good day in Canadian December.


Elder Sloan, Elder Winkler, and I have been having consistent dinners with members the past week, and I’m pretty sure I’ve gained a bit of weight on the mission. We don’t have a scale in the apartment though, so I couldn’t tell you for sure.


I’ll send pictures eventually!


From,

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment