Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5 Months



Happy Tuesday everyone! What a rare occasion this is. Our zone attended the temple today, so our P-Day for the week has been moved to Tuesday. I do not have much time today, so this week’s update will be rather short.

It’s been a great week! I’ve passed my 5 month mark now, and it has really gone by quickly.


Elder Winkler and I had several people this week yell at us, and somebody put an anti-mormon pamphlet on our car. The Elders in Brookswood had one of their car windows smashed in, but nothing stolen. Honestly, it just gets us more excited to go out and teach the gospel!


The temple was great, the work continues. Many people in our zone are going home at the end of this transfer cycle.


I recently received some more name tags, which was good because I’ve been working off of one name tag for the past 3 months now.


We’ve been doing lots of service for an older gentleman in the ward named Brother Christensen, who’s the father of Elder Christensen of the Seventy, so that’s pretty neat.


That’s about all I got for this week. We have to go out and work tonight; we’ve only got a few hours left in the day and several appointments to make.


-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment