Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season and I hope you all have some exciting plans for the arrival of 2015.

It was a great Christmas here in Canada. He did not have any snow, but there was a little bit of rain. Elder Winkler, Elder Sloan, and I spent a lot of time carolling. Results were mixed, and many people were surprised that carolling still existed. Perhaps it isn’t as common anymore. It was a lot of fun though; I had my pitch-pipe handy, and Elder Sloan sang his heart out all week.

On Christmas morning, I completed my first read-through of the Book of Mormon since I began the mission, and I’ve started over again. I was also blessed to Skype my family for about 40 minutes, which flew by.

Elder Winkler and I have been blessed to be able to teach Ray, who still plans to be baptized on January 10th. We’ve also been teaching a woman named Ayron, who plans on being baptized on January 24th. We’ve also been meeting with a man named Jeff, who is very curious about the Book of Mormon.

Speaking of the Book of Mormon, I hear that the musical will be coming into Vancouver very soon. The mission is really looking forward to that, because people always ask us lots of questions about the church.

We’ve had to do a lot more walking than normal. We are only allotted a limited about of kilometers to drive each month, and we have reached our limited. The difficult thing is that Ray and Ayron live on far opposite ends of our area, so we’ll talk with the zone leaders about our car usage.

I want to thank you for all your support and love that you continue to send. I am very grateful for all of it.

Happy New Year!

-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment