Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Groundhog Day!


Happy Groundhog Day everybody! At this time of year, I often reflect upon the movie starring Bill Murray; if I were to live today over and over again, what would I do to make each experience different? What would I learn?


Today is going to be a great day in Willoughby. We have Preparation Day until 6pm, and at 6:30pm we’ll be watching “Meet the Mormons” at the chapel with some of our friends that we are teaching. It’s also a beautiful day outside, so that is always a plus!

Happy Groundhog Day everybody! At this time of year, I often reflect upon the movie starring Bill Murray; if I were to live today over and over again, what would I do to make each experience different? What would I learn?

This week was fantastic; on Thursday, we had a specialized training meeting with President and Sister Burt and the Assistants. We talked a extensively about stepping out of our comfort zones and the importance of effective planning every day.

Happy Groundhog Day everybody! At this time of year, I often reflect upon the movie starring Bill Murray; if I were to live today over and over again, what would I do to make each experience different? What would I learn?

Whoa, deja vu.

I’ve heard that the most recent musical at Byron Nelson was a smashing success! Congratulations to all that participated!

I was able to upload some pictures this time around, some of them as old as Christmas. I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful week and an even better Groundhog Day!

-Elder Reynolds



(Vancouver Temple with Elder Winkler)

No comments:

Post a Comment