Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend‏



My dear mother, I must apologize.
I've not been keeping all of your advice.
I've talked to some strangers
Stayed up past eight,
Had sleepovers with friends
And never once had a date
The mission has a way of changing me
From everything that you raised me to be. :)


Sort of a tongue-in-cheek tribute to my mom, in response to the past Mother's Day.


This week we flew down to Richmond for a big missionary meeting. On the flight down, we were blessed to have the sassiest flight attendant I've ever met. It kept the flight interesting. The meeting itself was fantastic, and President Burt asked me to conduct the Accounting Session; it's a 20-minute portion in the meeting when each zone leader and sister training leader stands up to account for the work of their zone in the previous month. It was very humbling to stand before such wonderful missionaries to lead discussion on their work, offering praise where possible and correction when necessary.

This week, we will be preparing for zone meeting, which is always a great but busy endeavor. We need to convey not only the information that President Burt has given us, but also the great love and Spirit that he brings to each of the missionaries.


I'll let you know how it goes!


-Elder Reynolds

View from Teapot Mountai
Click for Options

From the Drive to Richmond‏

Click for Options

No comments:

Post a Comment