Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Another Transfer, Another Tripanionship‏



So... I had a poem this week, I promise. But I left it at the apartment today. Now I know that's one of the most common excuses not to turn in your homework, but I mean it this time.


Transfers have, as they've always done, come and gone! I remain here with my companions Elder Nielsen and Elder Dunn in beautiful Prince George.Elder Nielsen is from Logan, Utah, and Elder Dunn is from Ogden, Utah. It's been a while since I've had a Utah companion, so I get to catch up now by having 2.


Today, we went with the Elders in the other ward on a hike up to Teapot Mountain, which is officially the furthest north I've ever been. That's up on the 54th parallel (latitude). For reference, my church in Houston, Texas is on the 30th. Bad news is, I don't have the pictures with me...


Other bad news is we got back into town late, so we're running behind today, so gotta go! Expect pictures and poems next week!


-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment