Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Monday, November 23, 2015

1 Peter 5‏

My dear Elder, I exhort you
Feed the flock of God among you

The ensample of the flock is you,
The crown of glory given you

If humble, God may exalt you;
Don't worry, He careth for you.

Though Satan would devour you,
Jesus will strengthen, settle you.

The church and I doth salute you
The peace of Christ will go with you.
Amen.

Hello everybody! I apologize for not writing last week; the internet in the Family History Centre went down last week. The above poem was the poem that I wrote for Elder Kelly upon our farewell. He was transferred up to Terrace, which is the northern end of our mission. Just in time for the winter!

I have also been transferred to the Surrey 1st Ward! That is right in the downtown heart of Surrey! There's so many people here, and it's easy to find people to talk to. It's also the sketchy part of Surrey... there are some places to avoid at night. But I am still in the Surrey zone, so I still know many of the same missionaries. My new companion is Elder Asi, whose family hails from Tonga!

Sadly, time is short today. There are results and goals to be reported and things that need to be bought. I'll give more of an update next week. Happy Halloween!


-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment