Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

May 16!



Greetings everybody! This Saturday, May 16th, is Elder Yue's birthday. If you get the chance, his email is ngo.yue@myldsmail.net. Give him a birthday greeting, if you get the chance!

In honor of his birthday, I must tell of his heroism this week. On Thursday night, we were driving down the street when we noticed a car parked in a field a few feet from the road. There was a lot of smoking rising from the engine, and there was a man inside frantically waving at us. I was driving our car, so Elder Yue jumped out, I swung the car around, and we helped him out and turned off the ignition. Several seconds later, there were several other people there to help us support and calm the disoriented man. We then called an ambulance, and a short while later the officials were on the scene. We like to think that we were able to be somebody's angels that day.

I am grateful for the opportunity I had to Skype my family on Mother's Day, despite the crazy weather and the lost connection on their end. Please keep safe!

Transfer calls have come and gone, and Elder Yue and I will both be staying in Salmon Arm for another 6 weeks.

I don't have as much time to write this week, as we have a lesson in several minutes. Sorry! I'll write you all much more next week!

-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment