Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

"My work is only beginning."



"The nearer I approach the end, the plainer I hear around me the immortal symphonies of the worlds which invite me... For half a century I have been writing my thoughts in prose and verse; history... I have tried it all. But I feel I have not said a thousandth part of what is in me. When I go down to the grave, I can say, like so many others, "I have finished my day's work," but I can not say "I have finished my life." My day's work will begin again the next morning. The tomb is not a blind alley; it is a thoroughfare... My work is only beginning."


-Victor Hugo, as quoted in Tad R. Callister, Our Identity and Our Destiny


Just like Victor Hugo, I can't say that the things that I have written have summarized a thousandth part of the things that I have experienced and will yet experience in this coming week. I have faith in and a testimony of Jesus Christ as the Savior, and I trust in His promise that "I am with you alway."


ALSO our mission is going to begin a Book of Mormon challenge! From August 14th to December 25th, our goal is to do a complete read through the entire book! That's about 4 pages a day. You can do it! Will you take the challenge?

Elder Reynolds






Elder Asi





Elder Meline, my Companion-In-Law!





The District





Elder Frye, Elder Nielsen, Elder Walker; The Zone Leaders I Trained


No comments:

Post a Comment