Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

On the Road Again!‏



"Come, come ye saints, no toil nor labor fear
But with joy wend your way
Though hard to you this journey may appear
Grace shall be as your day
'Tis better far for us to strive
Our useless cares from us to drive
Do this and joy your hearts will swell
All is well! All is well!"

The first verse of perhaps my favorite hymn. If I have trouble sleeping, I just think through the lyrics of the hymn and I'm asleep before the end of the final verse. When times get rough, a quick hum of a verse can get me through any day.

This week is transfer week. I'll be hopping on a plane tomorrow morning to get to a city named Burnaby, a large city across the river from Surrey. We have to pack, clean, and make travel plans for the zone. Next week, I'll update on the new area, new zone, and new companions!

-Elder Reynolds

At the Driving Range


No comments:

Post a Comment