Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Gethsemane


"Restoration"

"Jesus climbed the hill to the garden still,
His steps were heavy and slow.
Love and a prayer took Him there
To the place only He could go.
Gethsemane. Jesus loves me.
So He went willingly to Gethsemane.

He felt all that was sad, wicked, or bad,
All the pain we would ever know.
While His friends were asleep, He fought to keep
His promise made long ago.
Gethsemane. Jesus loves me.
So he went willingly to Gethsemane.

The hardest thing that ever was done,
The greatest pain that ever was known,
The biggest battle that ever was won,
This was done by Jesus!
The fight was won by Jesus!

Gethsemane. Jesus loves me.
So He gave His gift to me
In Gethsemane.
Gethsemane. Jesus loves me.
So He gives His gift to me
From Gethsemane."

-Melanie Hoffman

This is a beautiful song that was given to me yesterday, and I feel that it summarizes this Easter weekend better than I could.

Here in Canada, we celebrate Easter Monday! It is, obviously, the Monday immediately following Easter Sunday. I'm pretty sure it's just another way to take a day off of work, but that meant that it was a great day to meet new people and find them while they were at home!

We also went on exchanges with the Elders out in Burns Lake. Burns Lake is a quaint village about 2.5 hours away from Prince George.

This upcoming weekend is General Conference!!! I may just be making assumptions here, but there's not really anything better you can do this weekend!

Love you all! Lots to do!

-Elder Reynolds










No comments:

Post a Comment