Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Friday, July 31, 2015

July

Hello Everybody!

In order to be better motivated to work out, Elder Blasko and I have bought some sweat-bands for our heads and wrists; we figured we'd be more excited to exercise if we looked like we were on some 1970's exercise show. And you know what? IT TOTALLY WORKS.

Also, just an update. Next Monday, August 3, is a "Civic Holiday" in Canada. From my understanding, it's just one of those days where people take a day off. As such, President Burt has asked that we treat that day as a normal day, so that we could talk to people who would otherwise be working. That said, P-Day will be moved to August 4th. So don't freak out when I don't write next Monday!

My mom's birthday is August 3rd, so I'm sorry that I'll miss the opportunity to email then.

Brian Gorner is a young man who returned from his mission last week; I'm very grateful for that, because we've been bringing him out with us all the time!

It's weird to think it's been over 11 months. The more I think about it, the faster it goes. I just can't get over how much I've learned in this short amount of time, and how much more that I have yet to learn.

My mind is just really jumbled and scattered today, but I can't quite figure out why. I've determined that next week, I'm writing another poem.

Love you all!
-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment