Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May We Remember May‏

May we remember the month of May,
May the Spring fight the Winter's decay,
"May the 4th," you could say,
Or "Happy Mother's Day,"
May we all see that bright sunny ray
That says to us all, "All is well today."
And May I say without further delay,
"Merry Mayday to all, and to all a good June."

This is the last time I email you this May, so I thought I would treat you with some poetry. As you can see, the coming of June really throws everything off!

I hate to admit it, but it took me far too long to come up with that, so my time today is rather short. This week, I gave my first baptismal interview to a truly amazing young man named Max, and he is to be baptized in the coming weeks. Danny is also progressing extremely well; he's not had a beer in 11 days and he's been praying for the strength to forgive the grudges he has against his brother. It's been wonderful to the the transformation within him as he works to live the Gospel.

We've been seeing a good amount of rain recently, which really helps lower the wildfire danger. 

I was able to email pictures this week! Enjoy the pictures of Margaret Falls!

I really hope you enjoy the poem, because the rest of this email has had to be really rushed. I'll write more next week! Enjoy the remainder of May!

-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment