Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

It Ain't Easy Being Green‏

Happy St. Patrick's Day this week! Fortunately, I have a couple of green ties, so I will be celebrating right along with you. Not to mention that Spring is just around the corner, and its presence in Canada is welcome.

It's been a great week! It's finally starting to warm up here, so we are no longer shivering! We did receive some light rain recently, but that was manageable.

We have a Zone Conference on Friday, and we are all looking forward to that!

I'll have to send you some pictures soon, because I can actually do that with the computers here.

The members here are wonderful! We were invited to attend a Single Seniors Potluck, and other members have just been giving us tons of food.

Today is Free Cone Day at Dairy Queen! I'll let you know how Zone Conference goes.

Have a great week!

-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment