Elder Reynolds Nametag

Elder Reynolds Nametag

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Interview



I had planned to devote a large chunk of time to update you all on the great week that we've enjoyed in our service in the Canada Vancouver Mission!


Then I got a phone call from President Burt that we need to drive to the mission office to get a temple recommend interview. So... I must be brief.


This week, we drove up to the North Shore and West Vancouver. The missionaries have been taken out of the North Shore ward this transfer, so Elder Frye and I are covering that ward as well. West Vancouver is said to be the most expensive place in the world to live. Let me just say, I believe it! But there are some wonderful people that live there!


This week, we are closing two old apartments and opening two new apartments for future missionaries. That said, I have gained a firm testimony that when the Lord requires us to administer to temporal matters, He blesses us in our spiritual ministering.


-Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment